Drumroll please! Here are the finalists in our Twitter recipe contest. Some of you sent in more than one recipe (rules state only one per person) so we randomly chose one tweet. Vote for your favourite by commenting on this post.
1. my lunch pasta sauce: 1 can tomatoes + 1/2 wallawalla + chili flakes + s&p + knob butter + twist of olive oil + drizzle of honey
2. Make French Toast (usual way) top each with 1 1/2″ of grated apple, dust of cinnamon & then grated Swiss cheese. Broil.
3. Gazpacho: Blender: fresh cucumber,red pepper,celery,onion,tomato paste(texture); cayenne,coriander,cumin,chili powder to taste
4. Mix 3 tbsps brown sug., 4 tsps dijon, 1 tbsp soya, 1 tsp rice vinegar. Marinade 4 fillets salmon 2 hrs+. Bake@ 320 F for 25 min
5. Salad dressing: balsamic vinegar, EVOO and fresh, pitted cherries. Stir. Spoon over baby spinach, goat cheese, pecans
6. tagine: brown onions & lamb in olive oil, +1 tsp ginger, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, S&P. Sim in chic stock 1h, +veg to tender.
7. Chickn Pho:4Cchickbrth,2scalion 1Tfish sauce,pp sugr+rehyd rice nudls+shrdd chkn.garnw/hand each basil, mint, cilan+lime&sprouts#sscexpress
8. crumbled feta,olive oil,tomatoes,chopped green onions, Za’atar(middle eastern mix-thyme, oregano, sesame) eat w/ crackers