We’re celebrating the holiday season by bringing you some amazing e-bundles at amazing prices from December 12 to January 16! So snuggle up to your e-reader this holiday season and grab some of our thrilling reads.
1) Brad Thor’s Collectors’ Edition #1: Brad Thor brings on the action with the first three Scot Harvath thrillers: The Lions of Lucerne, Path of the Assassin and State of the Union.
2) A Billy Bob and Hackberry Holland E-book Boxed Set: Enter the world of James Lee Burke, the master of the modern western. This boxset contains In the Moon of Red Ponies, Rain Gods and an excerpt of Feast Day of Fools that will surely keep your heart racing!
3) A Lincoln Rhyme E-Book Boxed Set: This boxset features Coffin Dancer, The Empty Chair and The Stone Monkey by internationally bestselling author and suspense master, Jeffery Deaver. Follow quadriplegic NYPD detective Lincoln Rhyme and his beautiful protégée, Detective Amelia Sachs, in their exciting adventures in fighting crime.
4) Bryan Gruley’s Starvation Lake Mystery Series: The first two books in the Starvation Lake series will keep you reading all night long.
5) Carol Higgins Clark Boxed Set – Volume 1: Containing three fantastic reads by Carol Higgins Clark (Zapped, Cursed, and Wrecked), this bundle will introduce you to Private Investigator Regan Reilly, who doesn’t take no for an answer and will solve any case presented to her.
6) Origins Boxset by Cole, Showalter and Kohler: These three talented paranormal romance authors bring us the books that will keep you up all night fantasizing about werewolves, vampires, succubus and more!
7) Sabrina Jeffries’s The School for Heiresses Series: This bundle contains the first three books in Sabrina Jeffries’ The School for Heiresses Series, a steamy read where ballrooms, kidnappings, and revenge all lead to one place. Spicy!
8) Johanna Lindsey’s Passion at Sea: The Malorys: Escape to the high seas with this steamy boxset filled with passion and adventure!
9) Lisa McMann’s The Wake Trilogy: Janie Hannagan lives on the fringe, cursed with an ability she doesn’t want and can’t control: she gets sucked into other people’s dreams. Things go from bad to worse when Janie is sucked into a chilling nightmare and for the first time, Janie is more than a witness to someone else’s twisted psyche. She is a participant.